This website utilizes cookies to collect anonymous data about visitors to our website through Google Analytics. Cookies are small files that, if you give permission, our website sends to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser that allow our web service to recognize your web browser and capture and remember certain information. While cookies from our website may collect information about the browser you use or the device you use to reach our website, the cookies do not collect or store personally identifiable information.
Information collected by cookies may include:
- Internet domain through which you accessed the Website;
- Type of web browser and operating system you use;
- Date and time you accessed the website;
- Pages viewed on our website; and/or
- How often you visit the website.
Cookies help us do the following:
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.
Information Collected By Google